Friday 30 August 2013

Just A Quickie...

I have escaped from the DIY and have another card to show you, I have been making this card in odd moments of escaping under the pretext of making tea or some other such important job but I am sure my absences have not gone unnoted !  This card and it's giftbox is a bit bright. :) ...






Items Used

Digi Image - Lacey Sunshine - Kalani coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Fancy Pants Beach Babe (Freebie)
Bazzill Bling base card
Cheery Lynn - Pair of ferns & Quickutz Hibiscus
Mei Flower Sequins - Complimentary gift from My Crafty Heart
Stickles Glitter Glue in Waterfall, Glam Pink, Tropical Tangerine & Champagne
Acetate from stash 

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges: 

Must get back to the building site or is it nearly dinner time......

1 comment: