Tuesday 7 April 2015

Time Flies......

....but it hasn't all been fun :( I cannot believe that it has been 18 months since I last blogged.  I gave up my crafting for a while as I just did not have the inclination, but over the last 6 months or so I have ventured back out to my craft room and started to put cards together again.  I have also fallen in love with the mini albums and file folder albums that are so popular right now, I probably spend more time on pinterest than anything else, even the kids have been infected with pinterest fever.  I will sort out the photos of the cards I have made and blog them soon, I hope and will try to blog more regularly more as a record of my card/album making than anything else. It will help me get some routine and structure back to my life.  Well that's all for now...

Take Care and I'll be back soon,



No comments:

Post a Comment